Learn (ESL) English as a Second Language
- Pronouns :Pronouns replace nouns or phrases
- Prepositions :Prepositions relate nouns to other words conjunctionsconnect words or phrases
- Verbs: Verbs show actions, feelings, or states of being
- Nouns : Nouns indentify people places, animals or ideas.
- sentence :A sentence expresse a thought. Sentences make a statement or ask a question
- Articles : An article introduces a noun and indicates how specific the noun is.
- Adjectives : Adjectives describe nouns and Pronouns.
- Adverbs : Adverb answer the questions where? When? How? How often?